bones pain of whole body
Hello
I have bone pain in different parts of my body in different times and sometimes I have pain in my whole body. I done all test, MRI x rays every thing is ok, but the pain is with me.
I am thinking about this problem all the time why it's not go away.

This discussion is related to full body bone pain.
Sounds like Fibromyalgia, used to be called Fibrositis.  Nobody knows exactly what causes it - but the person who has it knows it isn't all in their head.  I have Fibromyalgia and find that taking supplements helps alot.  Especially Essiac - an old American Indian remedy.  You can get it from a health food store or from HCBL  1-800-544-4225.   Hope it helps you, too.
Do you take any supplements such at Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM? They work great for me. As long as I take them every single day. My bones/joints would get so back I could barely walk, and I could tell if it was going to rain anytime soon because they would hurt even more! The Glucosamine really helped! Also a good calcium supplement. If these thinks don't help over a few week period I'd talk to your Primary Dr. about other possibilities. Good luck, I hope this helped!
I take Ipriflavone to build my bones as well as Calcium and D3.  The Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM does nothing for me.  But everybody and every body is different.  After experimenting, I found Essiac works for me. - So, Gram551, you might find something else that works better for your body.  Also, I forgot to mention that "we" need to avoid potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, and eggplant and any other nightshade vegetable/fruits.  These cause inflammation and pain.