General Health Community
bones pain of whole body
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bones pain of whole body

Hello
I have bone pain in different parts of my body in different times and sometimes I have pain in my whole body. I done all test, MRI x rays every thing is ok, but the pain is with me.
I am thinking about this problem all the time why it's not go away.

This discussion is related to full body bone pain.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Sounds like Fibromyalgia, used to be called Fibrositis.  Nobody knows exactly what causes it - but the person who has it knows it isn't all in their head.  I have Fibromyalgia and find that taking supplements helps alot.  Especially Essiac - an old American Indian remedy.  You can get it from a health food store or from HCBL  1-800-544-4225.   Hope it helps you, too.
Blank
4877070 tn?1360388734
Do you take any supplements such at Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM? They work great for me. As long as I take them every single day. My bones/joints would get so back I could barely walk, and I could tell if it was going to rain anytime soon because they would hurt even more! The Glucosamine really helped! Also a good calcium supplement. If these thinks don't help over a few week period I'd talk to your Primary Dr. about other possibilities. Good luck, I hope this helped!
Blank
I take Ipriflavone to build my bones as well as Calcium and D3.  The Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM does nothing for me.  But everybody and every body is different.  After experimenting, I found Essiac works for me. - So, Gram551, you might find something else that works better for your body.  Also, I forgot to mention that "we" need to avoid potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, and eggplant and any other nightshade vegetable/fruits.  These cause inflammation and pain.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
144586 tn?1284669764
Blank
caregiver222