General Health Community
constant dizzyness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

constant dizzyness

i have been having constant dizzy spells for about for or 5 days now and constantly feel as though i'm going to pass out when ever the dizzy spells take place, what could this be..?
Welcome to the site and the community. Although I am not able to help you with your specific question, please give it time. There will be
someone who cares and someone who can give you great advice. If you do not get a reply within two days, please repost your question/concern.
I know personally that this is a great place and it's all about people helping people, but because of every day life, sometimes with so many posts,
it is possible you might need to repost. If this is something that needs attention now, you can call for an appointment with your doctor, if it is not
an emergency go to urgent care (to save money) but if it is an emergency, please go to the ER. If this is something you are having anxiety over,
I have some basic but strong tips/techniques to use until you get help, please just message me and I will send them to you. Thank you and I
hope you are helped soon.
There could be several reasons your having the dizzy spells. You could have an ear infection or sinus infection. Have you started any new meds? And yes, like the above poster mentioned, anxiety.
It sounds like you need to get in to see your Dr to find out what's going on.   Remar
Hello~I can certainly understand your fears and concern. I hate when I am dizzy. As Remar said in her post, it could very well be an inner ear infection, have you had any previous sickness in the last two weeks. How old are you? You could be going through some hormonal changes, our dog gone hormones can sure cause dizziness. Anxiety is one of the main causes for the problem as well. Actually, almost anything that affects or nervous system can contribute.

If it continues or gets worse, I would see your physician, I would also recommend a chiropractor, when my dizzy spells get bad, he adjusts my neck and they stop almost right away, if we have pinched nerves or out of alignment vertebrae in our neck, dizziness will surely be one of the ramifications.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing.
Susie