i have very constant severe nose bleeds, very sore throat and hacking cough, ear ringing and aches and pains. what could it be!
I am a 16 year old female and I need help with trying to figure out what is wrong with me. Every time I go to the doctor they just prescribe more anti-biotics. I have very constant uncontrollable nose bleeds, congestion, swollen and infected tonsiles, sore throat and head/facial pressure, persistent hacking cough, irritated and swollen nasal passages, weakness pain and stiffness and a constant tired dull/achey feeling. The nose bleeds are becoming very disabling and severe along with the very sore throat and other symptoms. It has been suggested that the nose bleeds are just from the cold winter wind and that I should have my tonsiles removed but I know there is more to it than just that. I am only 16 but I feel like I am dying. If ANYONE can help me please do so.

This discussion is related to Hacking cough, sore throat... No ideas! .
I am no Doctor but I have kids and this sound bad. What do your parents say? I would look for a specialist. I think it sounds kind of like a bad sinus infection. Maybe with allergies and strep throught. If you take a lot of antibiotics yur body can become immune to them and the infectiond can mutate and be imune to the meds they give you. My son used to get nose bleeds and the Dr. said his lining in the nose was thin and prescribed some kind of vaginal cream to help make it thicker and more elasticy. It sounds weird but it helped. just swab a little on the inside of your nose. Please consult a specialist. Like an Ear Nose and Throat specialist! Hope you get back to feeling like a 16 old soon!
Today my son is experience this same thing.  Nose bleed, ear ache, he is very fatigue....and I'm worried.  Have you found out anything about your condition?  Please let me know