so unsure
I had oral sex with a man once he did not ejaculate in my mouth! i did oraquick at 3 months to the day, and a blood test at my doctors office which was a antigen and a antibody blood test a 4th generation, and another oraquick at 5 months. when i called the cdc they said it could take up to 6 months, do you feel as if I'm ok or should i retest at 6 months?
With all the STD's gong around anymore, I would check as much as possible.
Get checked for fungal infections in the mouth.

If you see any white patches in your mouth or have white on your tongue, have a dry mouth or feel rough around the throat, this may mean you have a fungal infection in the mouth.  A swab sample taken from the mouth and sent to the laboratory for analysis can confirm whether you have a fungal infection in the mouth.  A doctor or pharmacist would be able to tell you if you have any white patches inside the mouth.

Fungal infections in the  mouth are treated by antifungal gel that is specifically made for oral Thrush.  You can purchase this without a prescription from the pharmacy.  In the UK it is called Daktarin oral gel.  Nystatin drops are only available on prescription.  

There are different creams and other medications for Thrush which treat different body parts.  Get advice from the pharmacist if you are not sure, or make an appointment to see your doctor if you have any mouth problems.