swelling, lung mass, lump in chest
Can somebody help to interpret in simple english (and also possibly recommend treatment) this result of CT scan with contrast of my chest?  
Findings
Images of the upper abdomen are unremarkable. The heart and pericardium are within normal limits. No mediastinal or hilar adenopathy is recognized.
There is a large rounded 4.8 x 4.3 cm mass lesion within the right middle lobe. There are no other parenchymal pulmonary nodules. No endobronchial lesion is evident. Bony structures are unremarkable without aggressive osseous lesion identified.
impression
Large hypotension right lung mass as described,  heterogeneous, with hounsfield unit measurements of measuring low density in the water range of 2 - 20 hounsfield units. This may represent a benign process such as pulmonary sequestration, broncogenie cyst or possibly hamartoma.  Given patient's age of 39+years, favor benign process.

Pls interpret and recommend in simple English
Look up what is PAH just in case , and it reads as benign this means you have a lump that the doctor is saying is not cancerous he thinks because your young or a cyst which is a lump with fluid in it which is not cancerous, or basically your doctor has said there are three things it could be and he is making a guess. Take the x-ray and go to a specialist and have them read it again to make sure and ask doc what he recommends.
I agree with the above poster, it appears the doctor is not worried that it is cancer, I would ask for more, detailed, explanations and ask to have it in language you can understand.