unsure as to what this growth is
I have a lump near my lower jawbone it is close to my mouth, its not painful nor causes discomfort i can move it around a little bit as well what could this be?
Hello, what you have may be a lipoma. Not really sure, and I am not a medical doctor, but someone I know recently had one and is was removed via surgery. Here is some info for you: A lipoma is a benign tumor composed of adipose tissue. It is the most common form of soft tissue tumor. Lipomas are soft to the touch, usually movable, and are generally painless. Many lipomas are small (under one centimeter diameter) but can enlarge to sizes greater than six centimeters. Lipomas are commonly found in adults from 40 to 60 years of age, but can also be found in children.
could be a mouth ulser or a cold sore
no, there is no open leigion.
it could also be spots under the skin my daughter had them you have to wait for them to come out