Genetics Community
Bump on the inside of lip vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.

Bump on the inside of lip vagina

Hello, im 22 yrs old..i have a bump on my right side vaginal lip..on the inside lip..i dont kno wat can it be. i had an sexual intercourse with my son father on saturday and i got the lump on moday..can it be an std..im really scared rite now? What can it be?
about 3 years ago i got a bump just between the lip and the anus under the skin. that just kept getting bigger and grew to the size an average orange and gave me a fever. turns out it was a brothlyn gland cyst it was incredibly painful but its just a gland that got infected. i recommend you go see a gynocologist, planned parenthood or even the emergency room
I am 28, and I have a small bump on the left side of my vagina lip, on the inside.  I doubt your lump is an STD, it takes more then a couple days for one to show up... usually. I've acutally had my bump for 3 years, and I freaked out when I first noticed it, I thought it was an std.  I have been to my family doctor and he said it wasn't an STD, and he tried to freeze it off, but after 2 months it came back.  My little sis had something similar but more of them, and she has insurance so she went to an actual gyno, I can't remember what they said it was, but it wasn't an std either.  They took a razor blade and sliced the side of each bump and popped a seed out.  I decided to try this, I bought a new package of razor blades, sterilized one in boiling water and rubbed alcohol on it, and cut a small slit in the bump.  Just blood and maybe a little clear liquid came out.. no seed.  BUT it got so much smaller!  Down fall is it's not gone and it does come back.  Good news is when it starts getting bigger I sterilize another new razor blade and try again.  More good news is it's not an STD and what you has sounds like what I've got.. at least so far it does.... Does it hurt?  how big is it?  You should probably go get it checked out by a doctor if you haven't already... but an alternative is the remedy I've been doing. It's been about a year and a half since I started doing this, maybe once a month I'll drain it myself. I think it is a cyst it just never gets big because it drains. I told the doctor what I do to keep it drained and he just said as long as I'm clean about it, clean hands, clean razor and what not, that doing this myslef should be fine.  I'll go to a gyno when I have money.  Did you ever see a doctor about yours?  What did they say?  Do you still have it?