Can HIV stay alive under moist earwax-cerumen cleaning blade
I had DRY earwax cerumen, my ENT doctor used sharp edged instrument to remove it and it caused some bleeding. He only cleaned that sharp edged instrument with a solution (using cotton) for few seconds. I read that HIV does not live well in air. But can HIV live safe on cerumen cleaning tool because earwax  is moist and can make a layer to protect hiv from air. I read earwax is slightly acidic. Now sure if that disinfectant have killed the hiv. Before me another patient cleaned his wax with a difference of 5 minutes. There was no blood or wax visible with naked eyes on that tool but from microscopic view there could be.

Do I need HIV testing? I know, I need HCV test.
Not an HIV concern.
Thanks Teak, sorry for asking again but curious to know----Now we have proven cases of contaminated surface infection through DENTAL case in USA, still we 100% sure that surfaces cannot pass on infection?

Great if you can give us 5-10 minutes of your to provide more explanation.
Where has there been dental infection?

No outside the body the virus is inactive, no risk of transmission.
I was referring to following news where in it is confirmed that contaminated tools from dentist can infect others

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/dentist-hepatitis-hiv-scott-harrington-patients_n_3111932.html
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/18/health/oklahoma-dentist-investigation
Ok I saw that and I will buy the Hep tests but the HIV tests I question based on science and they don't say if they have been confirmed or if they might have had it before hand and never tested. Too many questions still out there to confirm anything like this.
Thanks Vance, I am very anxious so asking again n again- Your answer to my case is that there is no HIV testing required, Are you saying based on your experience or you consult with HIV doctors as well?

Please don't feel bad if I asked it.
No risk, no test. Based on science.
You couldn't get HIV in this manner, even if the person before you had HIV, for a few reasons.  

One, the virus is fragile and cannot remain active outside of the body, therefore as soon as it comes in contact with the air, the process of it becoming inactivated begins.  As soon as the virus starts to become damaged, it loses its ability to infect.  Like a key and lock scenario.  A key doesn't have to be completely destroyed to not work...even a small amount of damage would prevent it from working in the lock.  Same idea with the virus.

Secondly, in order for you to have a risk, even IF the virus was able to survive, you would have to be exposed to a copious amt of infected blood, not just a drop or two.  Obviously, the instrument wasn't visibly bloody.  Therefore, for that reason alone, you could not get HIV.

Put this behind you and don't worry about it.
Confirmed cases of HIV from external surfaces [medical tools], found the following

In this news they confirmed HIV on surface--News1: http://articles.latimes.com/1992-11-21/news/mn-732_1_dental-tools
News2: http://www.theledger.com/article/20090501/NEWS/905015019

Can medhelp team kindly review it and provide their valuable comments, this might help others as well who are looking for similar info. Please do not ignore just because I am over worried.

Big thanks to medhelp for providing this service.
1st article is form 1992 and it was a study done and we don't have access to the study. but did you read...
"Dr. June Osborn, a virologist who chairs the National Commission on AIDS, said the public should not become alarmed over this issue.

"I don't think people should be concerned at all," she said.

2nd article did you read...
"The agency said in a news release the positive tests were "not necessarily linked to any endoscopy issues."

Now we are done with this. We can't help you with your anxiety issues, only a therapist can. We are not going to sit here and answer question after question form you searching the net finding these articles that don't have any proof that transmission took place in the manner in which you want it to.
Thanks for commenting Vance, God Bless you, you guys are doing a commendable job. Keep it up.