Exposure by blood on glass? PLEASE answer this
Hi, I am going out of my mind with worry about this: I was in a busy bar with my friend on Saturday night.  The bartender gave me my drink and by the time I had paid and then taken the drink over to the table, I noticed several splashes of what looked like blood on the outside of the glass.  I assumed I'd cut myself so licked it off.  Then looked at my hands, which were fine, and to my horror saw that I'd licked off someone else's blood. Maybe the bartender cut himself while serving me, minutes before?
So I know that you need to have an open wound on your mouth for transmission to occur, and I wouldn't say that I do; however I bite my bottom lip a little bit so the skin is always slightly rough.  No bleeding or anything, just uneven, and possibly small nicks.
I am so, so, so worried!  My friend thinks I'm being ridiculous.  No number of stats of 'one in several thousand possibility' can put my mind at rest until I hear it said about my specific problem.
What do you think?

* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Teak, do you think I'm worrying for nothing?  Should I get tested in three months, even for the smallest possibility??  Please let me know what your thoughts are - I'm worried sick and so annoyed that I did something so stupid!
Seek professional mental help.
Ha ha...would be funny if I wasn't so stressed.  I'll take it as a 'no risk' then.
Just that some websites say things like all it takes is one drop of blood in the mouth for transmission to occur....
Just wish it was more conclusive!