HIV Prevention Community
HIV Concern

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

HIV Concern

Hi everyone,

On April 11 I engaged in a risky behavior. You see, I am a 22-year old male and gave protected anal sex for about 2 minutes to another male. We started off by touching each others penises and then he rubbed some Trojan compatible lubricant I bought all over my penis. Next, he put a non-lubricated Tojan condom on my penis and then he layed on the bed and put feet-up. I tried penatrating him but this position wasn't working for me or him. Therefore, I was asked to lay on the bed back down, while he went on top of me. He pulled my penis up and went down on it. Right after when he went down I pushed him off of me and then proceeded to ejaculate inside of the condom. I am worried if there was any risk for HIV transmission even if it was low. I am more concerned because he rubbed lubricant all over my penis before putting the condom on, and also because he put the condom on my penis but didn't pinch the tip to let the air out; although I felt the tip myself and it didn't appear to have air inside of it. Finally, I am uncircumsized and I didn't pull the foreskin back before he put the condom on me. I still have the condom and examined it, meaning washed it out carefully with cold water and put water in it and didn't see any visible tears or anything; also the water didn't leak from the condom.

Any constructful help will be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks.
You never had an exposure.
Thanks for your response. So, should I even bother getting tested for HIV?