HIV Prevention Community
HIV POSITIVE AFTER KISSING ?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

HIV POSITIVE AFTER KISSING ?

Okay, so I made out with this guy who is 29 years old bysexual (i am male). We made out for about 6,7 seconds, my mouth were dry because I was excited, Anyways, my concern is when I was brushing my teeth my gums were bleeding slightly (it was about 30 minutes before kiss); and I also shaved 30 minutes before and probably had few minor cuts that I couldn't see. He also licked my cheeks, so I was wondering could he infect me ? He says he's clean but you never know, and what if he had high viral load ?
Wouldn't matter if he had a high viral load or not, nothing you did was a risk of HIV transmission.
My groin lymph nodes are palpable and they are about 1 cm long and in the back of the neck i have one lymph node that is about 0,8 cm long and they are not firm nor tender they are mobile, rubbery and do not hurt when touching. No other symptoms and palpable lymph nodes. I will get tested on 4th of january to peace my mind, it's a 4th generation test. If that turns negative should I move on, because I am just going crazy. By the way thank you for your replies :)