HIV Prevention Community
HIV from ANAL LICKING and FINGERING

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HIV from ANAL LICKING and FINGERING

I had a massage 3 weeks ago, at the end the lady licked my anus then  put a finger up it several times- I think there was a bit of her saliva around down there- the fingering was painful and I told her to stop- have I been exposed to HIV?  I couldn't tell if her fingers had cuts on them or the status of any sores etc inside her mouth. The licking couldn't have lasted for 30 seconds tops. I'm very worried. Could she have pushed some infected saliva inside me? Her tongue definitely touched my anus several times. Need I be insanely worried at this time? I didn't kiss her and at no point did any fellatio occur or even a handjob occur. Thanks ever so much! Jim.
If you understood then move on. You had no risk and no reason to test.
HIV is not transmitted by rimming or fingering.
Many thanks for the swift concise reply!  I was getting myself all worked up about the possibility of little bits of blood in her saliva or from her tongue being then 'pushed' by her finger into my anus by a centimeter or two and therefore into my rectal canal?  Any truth to this from your experience/ knowledge? Can bits of skin/flakes of skin from her finger get trapped inside me and therefore constitue an HIV risk?

I had some tenderness and 'hotness' afterwards on my anus, ie a little sore if I wiped my bottom hard, but otherwise no other effects.

Sorry for lengthy second post.  Thanks for your time.
Sorry to drag it out- thanks for your time once more.

Jim.
Sorry to bother everyone again and use folk's time- still going through things in my head. What if there were sores or little scratches on the persons finger as it entered my anus- perhaps some dried up blood say- would that be a huge issue?  Would it have to be a fresh spot of blood inside my rectum to be a danger?  

Again, I did not see any cuts etc, and the person had been using a lot of massage oil, so her hands were fairly slippery anyway.

Thanks.

Jim.

YOU HAD NO RISK OF CONTRACTING HIV.
All understood!  Would a Rapid Test at a clinic be highly advisable at this stage also.

Respectfully,

Jim.
Once more- sorry to waste your time on the keyboard!  Thanks for all of your help and concise wise words.  I'll try to put it all behind me.

Be well.
Hello again- a different worry seen from a different forum;

If the masseuse had any fluids from another customer/ traces of fluids in her mouth, would these survive and be transmitted?  (or does the saliva dilute these/ render these not harmful)...Or am I thinking too much into this?  I know any fluids on her hands would be taken care of by the massage oil and be very dilute indeed, but any traces in the mouth- can these traces/DNA survive?

Thanks for all the reassurance concerning HIV and all- I'm not debating which tests to have in terms of NGU, Herpes, Syphillis (syphilis) etc.

Thanks in advance Teak,

Jim
Sorry- meant to say " I 'm NOW debating which tests to have in terms of NGU, Herpes, Syphillis (syphilis) etc- any ideas"

Yours,

Jim.
Your thinking too much of this, it is time to move on as Teak has said. HIV risk from anything sexual is as follows: Unprotected vaginal sex, unprotected anal sex.