HIV from Deep/French Kissing?
Hi. About 10 weeks ago I made out with two women by deep/French kissing. I also fingered one of them and received hickies and may have had hand-to-genital contact on myself. One of them claims to not have HIV and be completely safe, so I believe her, but the other girl (whom I only french kissed)  was a random, drunk girl. Now on the CDC website, they claim that French kissing is a viable way to contract HIV, so naturally I got a little worried. I am thoroughly convinced that I do not have HIV, but I am too afraid to get tested because I'm afraid I might get a false-positive result, which would surely send my anxiety out of control and kill me. I had mono-like symptoms after my encounters, but I thought they were due to mono and got over my initial anxiety. my doctor has told me time and time again that it is impossible that I have HIV from what I have told him. Now recently I have what my doctor diagnosed as a bacterial rash on my back, which is probably due to shaving and Nair hair remover, (he prescribed me Doxycycline), and it has brought my anxiety back to life. So my questions are:

1. How many people in history have gotten HIV through kissing?
2. Has anyone ever got HIV through receiving hickies?
3. Is the CDC correct in its assessment as kissing as a low-risk exposure to HIV as opposed to a ZERO RISK exposure?
4. What is the likelihood I would get a false-positive result in one of those quick tests that test for HIV in 15-20 minutes?
5. If the random girl were HIV positive and had blood in her mouth (which I don't think she did), could I have gotten HIV through deep kissing?
6. Also what are some easy ways to get over my anxiety? (short of testing)
HIV is not transmitted by kissing, hickies, fingering, or hand-genital contact. If you need more information you can find it in the thousands of posts in the HIV forums that reiterate this. Just use the search function.
thank you for your quick response joggen. my back rash is still lingering but it showed up after all my other symptoms. is that another sign that this is unrelated to my intial mono-like symptoms?
Whatever symptoms you are experiencing have nothing to do with HIV.