Have HIV Symptoms
Oct 6. I got black out drunk and don't remember most of the evening. I don't know if I had sex or anything; I kinda lean towards that not being the case ONLY because the tailgate was in a crowded parking lot.

Oct 19. Exactly 13 days after the incident, I got a sore throat along with a cough (Phlegm involved) and some sneezing. I think I might have also had a fever and I know for sure I have had a few bouts of the runs. I have ulcers in my mouth and the other day I had a gooey film in my mouth as well. (Thrush maybe?) and I have been unusually tires, taking more naps than I ever have.

I'm really freaked out because I have so many symptoms exactly within the expected time for ARS to kick in. I want to get tested but at the moment I just can't.

Thoughts?
If you were that drunk that you blacked out you couldn't have kept an erection.
Well, if I WAS able to. Are these symptoms with the time they occurred a bad sign?
Symptoms or lack of will never tell you anything about your status. HIV has no specific symptoms. You can obtain your conclusive negative test 3 months post exposure.