HIV Prevention Community
Massage Parlor Exposure

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Massage Parlor Exposure

Thank you for the continuous support on this community. Situation happened about a month ago. When to a massage parlor and finally the girl gave a happy ending to me. Lasted for about a minute after a 1 hour massage. Touched her breasts for a minute which had no lesions or cuts so no contact to blood. Went home and checked and what looked like a figure nail cut on the thigh close to the groin which looked red but was not bleeding (Superficial cut). She used lotion to masturbate me. No vaginal fluids. Next day went back and asked her to show her hands if she had lesions on her hand and also got her tested for HIV NAT by PCR Roche Amplicor FDA Lic#1636 at Unilab in Ft. lauderdale. The test is described on their website too. She was negative. A week from then I having cold and fever which comes and goes every day for the past 3 weeks and since last 3 days also having a lot of fatigue. Have also noticed red rash or pimple like lesions on the chest under the hair follicles and slight iching redness on the face specially on the cheeks and nose.Had itching on the figures for about a week and palm of foot and hands felt extremely hot. What freaks  me out is that  masturbation with no genital secretions exchanged and a negative PCR causing these symptoms. I was tested for HIV before this contact from my last contact which was more then 3 months and was negative.Is this HIV?

HIV/HCV NAT (FDA Licensed for Donor Screening)
http://infertilitylab.com/diagnostic_testing/tests-and-panels

I think it is this one not sure found on search
http://molecular.roche.com/assays/Pages/COBASAmpliScreenHIV1Testv15.aspx

Tags: Massage, massage Parlor, HIV, Amplicor, RNA by PCR, Roche
You never had an exposure.
Could this be Flu. Never had flu. Can it last for 3 weeks and still have it with no treatment. Took a flu shot few months ago.can STD's cause fever and fatigue. Thanks Teak
Not an HIV concern.
You don't think the symptoms are HIV related apart from the kind of exposure. This will be last question
No not at all. You never had an exposure so they are not HIV symptoms. HIV has no specific symptoms.
The rash has spread to my forehead and hands and the fevers have not reduced even since I posted this massage. Got HIA1/O/2 ICMA at 4weeks and 3 weeks after having symptoms (-ve). I know it is not conclusive and not accurate yet. I think maturbation causes a risk of HIV due to direct skin contact
The rash has spread to the face and hands. The fevers are consistent for 3 weeks. I am afraid hand jobs can cause a spread of HIV
HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child
You had zero risk of HIV. It is impossible to get HIV from a hand job.

If you are feeling sick. See your Dr. you might have a flu viruse. They go around this time a year.