HIV Prevention Community
Risk of Hiv through fingering

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Risk of Hiv through fingering

I had sex with another guy last night. We used a condom at all times he was inside me. He took the condom off and we mastrubated together until he came. He carried on playing and fingering my anus a little bit. I am worried that if it happaned to be any of his semen on his finger it would have ended up inside me. I also discovered a small cut/tear today around my anus which was bleeding a tiny bit. Am I in a big risk of contracting hiv?
There is no risk of Hiv through fingering.
Avatar n tn
Even if he had semen on the finger and his finger was inside me as well as I had a small cut around my anus?
I read the entirety of your post and took everything into consideration when I gave my reply. HIV is not transmitted through fingering.
Avatar n tn
Thank you very much for your help. Out of curosity what the difference of getting semen inside you from fingering compared to someone coming inside your anus if not using a condom which is considered high risk!

Once again thank you for your help and answers. They have put my mind at rest.