Shower Table at Asian Massage House

I recently went to an asian massage house. I took part in a "shower table" massage.

When I got on the table, it was still damp. I laid face down on the table for about 15 minutes, then turned to my back.

It is safe to assume that men ejaculate while on the table.

About 9 days after my experience there, I contracted a sore throat with dry cough. I was awakened during the night with sweating and nightmares.

Here is my question: could I contract HIV by laying face down on the table, with my penis coming into contact with the moisture? Could HIV live in the residual moisture on the table? How long could it live in the moisture on the table? No one was in the massage house when I arrived, so there was at least some buffer of time between the previous client and myself.

Thanks!

Most men ejaculate while on their backs. The masseuse uses soap as a lubricant and rinses the ejaculate off the man while he is ejaculating.
No risk.  Get educated about how HIV is transmitted.