Testing by PCR RNA
I am a male who had a low risk encounter with a man. I was the insertive partner and I used protection with a lot of lubrication. I am confident the condom did not break We did have unprotected oral and deep kissing  I did not finish inside, but finished myself manually (hoping none of his rectal fluids made there way inside my penis).  I fell slightly ill at 7 days (slight fever, sore throat which I understand is too early for ARS).  In anycase, I became worried.  I had a Aptima PCR RNA test at 10 days come back not detected.  I had a Clearview Stat Pak at 28 days come back negative.  I had another RNA test (not sure if they did an antibody too, as my PCP ordered it) and that came back negative. As a side note at 10 weeks I had an perinatal abcess (near the rectum), that was a first, but I am told that has nothing to do with any STD.  Tomorrow is 12 weeks (84 days), I am going to get another Stat Pak, what is the probability that I would remain negative?
As you had protected sex and there was no condom failure, there was no reson to test in the first place. You do not have a hiv concern.