HIV Prevention Community
Worried!! Help! (or Paranoid?)

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Worried!! Help! (or Paranoid?)

I know I made another thread but I needed to reclarify some doubts. I just had sex with a prostitute today and although we had protected sex, I fingered her and performed cunnlingus on her [though getitright77 has clarified that – thanks!]

However, I’m worried (or paranoid) that the condom might have ripped though I didn’t feel it. As I didn’t know that I ejaculated and couldn’t find a lot of semen in it (although I masturbated before the session so that could explain it – the penis was “sticky” after removing the condom though)
Worried, I decided to fill it up with water and initially there were some drops (but I guess it was because some water got on the outside layer) so after patting it dry, I filled it again and this time there were no leaks even when I squeezed near the tip.
I read that if a condom tears/rips you would know? Anyway, I’m thinking of going for a test just to put my mind at ease. What are your views?

condom failure is catastrophic...you KNOW when it happens.

once again...you had no risk.

once again...you had no risk.

Hey thanks a million! It really helped put my mind at ease!