Worried!! Help! (or Paranoid?)
I know I made another thread but I needed to reclarify some doubts. I just had sex with a prostitute today and although we had protected sex, I fingered her and performed cunnlingus on her [though getitright77 has clarified that – thanks!]

However, I’m worried (or paranoid) that the condom might have ripped though I didn’t feel it. As I didn’t know that I ejaculated and couldn’t find a lot of semen in it (although I masturbated before the session so that could explain it – the penis was “sticky” after removing the condom though)
Worried, I decided to fill it up with water and initially there were some drops (but I guess it was because some water got on the outside layer) so after patting it dry, I filled it again and this time there were no leaks even when I squeezed near the tip.
I read that if a condom tears/rips you would know? Anyway, I’m thinking of going for a test just to put my mind at ease. What are your views?

condom failure is catastrophic...you KNOW when it happens.

once again...you had no risk.

Hey thanks a million! It really helped put my mind at ease!