HIV Prevention Community
hiv

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

hiv

hey hermyy how r u? as i mentioned before abt my unprotected sex.it was nt a unprotected sex unfortunately my condom tore.now it's been a month i was having nausea then i got my self a blood test on the recommendation of a doc. the blood test have shown that i am having liver infection. now iam worried dat dis liver infection is due to hiv?

plz ans asap?
HIV doesn't cause liver damage it's the meds for HIV than can damage your liver and you aren't on HIV medication.
Avatar n tn
so dat's mean im not having hiv.bec i dint have any other symptoms except nausea that is
due to my liver infection.