Chest Pain/Heart Palpitations ALL DAY LONG! Help!
Hello :) I'm a 17 year old female and I'm having some serious issues. Does anyone have any idea of what could be wrong with me? I have been diagnosed with Panic Disorder; which means you worry constantly about something being wrong with you; my focus is my heart. I know worrying doesn't help, but what else can I do? Well I get chest pain and heart palpitations ALL day long. My resting heart rate is 100b/m but it sky rockets quickly to about 130b/m when I barely get up from the couch. I seriously just walk slowly and my heart races. I also get terrible chest pain. It lasts all day but it comes in semi-short episodes. It sometimes hurts when I exercise and move or when I breathe in or laugh. Yet it can also happen when I'm at rest just sitting. It feels like either a quick stabbing pain or a dull throbbing pain. It is mostly left sided, right under my breast, yet it can occur on the right side as well. I get a lot of back pain too. There is also a vibrating/quivering feeling in my chest quite frequently as well. I'm 5'10'' and 132lbs with no history of heart problems in my family except my uncle who had a heart attack very recently at 53. I don't eat that well, but I exercise and its not like I eat McDonalds everyday or anything like that. Some other symptoms I get are being dizzy, out of breath, rib pain, sore muscles, shoulder pain, jaw/toothache, inner and outer body tingles, chest tickles that cause a cough, extreme fatigue and weakness, headaches, and I can barely eat and have trouble standing after I eat, even if its just a small meal like soup.In the past two months I've had 3 EKGs, 2 chest x-rays, and blood work done, twice. The doctors say I'm fine; yet I still think something is up. So even though she said I don't need one, I'm getting a echocardiogram followed by wearing a Holter monitor. So far, no arrhythmia has been found. Does anyone else get constant heart palpitations all day with barely moving? I'm sick to my stomach with worry. Any advice or anyone who experiences this PLEASE let me know!!! Thanks!
I'm sorry to hear you're going through this and feeling so bad.  Is there a reason you focus on your heart?

Anxiety, stress & worry can all make your body do some weird things and suffer things you normally wouldn't.  It really sounds like you are very thin for your age/height.  My daughter is 22, she's 5'8 and at one point was 112 lbs.  I worried about her alot with her cycles and being so thin that it would do something to her.  

How are you eating? Do you take a multivitamin daily?  After she started taking a vitamin daily and eating right, she gained weight [which she needed but hated] and is now to a healthier 127 lbs she walks or rides her bike to work  - twice daily about 2 miles each way.  

I'm not sure about the 100bpm to 130bpm but it doesnt seem like a huge jump,  but your resting heart rate seems a bit high for your age, what did your doctor say?

Have you thought about talking to someone professionally about what's going on and what's bothering you? Maybe that would help with the anxiety & panic disorder?

I am one of the unlucky ones who have pvc's, 24/7 that just do not go away.  If I read/watch tv, talk on the phone, clean, shop, work, walk or whatever; they don't go away, it's been like this for 6 months -1 year constantly.  Before that it was like that daily but not in the extreme they are now.

I hope you get some answers and feel better; take care of yourself.