Holter Report terms
What are EARLY NARs; which represented 8.5% of all beats.  Is that bad?

Re: CH1-ST Total minutes in excess of 1mm from AVG was 21 representing 1% the longest duration in excess of 1mm was 4 minutes.  What does that mean?

Re: CH2-ST levels averaged -1.1 mm with a Max of +8.2 mm and MIN of -5.6 mm. Total minutes in excess of 1 mm from the AVG was 278 representing 19% of total.  The longest was 66 minutes.  What does this mean?

Re: CH3- ST: levels averaged -0.6 mm with the MAX of +0.4 mm and the MIN of -9.9 mm. Total minutes in excess of 1 mmm was 139 representing 10% .  The longest duration was 57 mins.  What is that saying in layman's terms.

Thank you
Jarcke
Given the lack of responses I must not be the only one who has no idea what you are talking about.

NAR, what's that (could be I forgot something in common use)
mm, what's that, can't be millimeters can it, then what?

I assume CHx is Channel X on the three point monitor.  If I remember correctly the monitor I wore a number of years ago had three pasties/monitor pickups.

Sorry I can't be of some help.  But, whoever prescribed the monitor should be able to give you a diagnostic.