Heart Rhythm Expert Forum
LBBB

Questions in the Heart Rhythm forum cover topics that include heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

LBBB

Please tell me about LBBB. It came up in a routine EKG and I went through all kinds of tests in the hospital and all I heard about was how LBBB was a boring dx. Nobody had much to say about cause or treatment or consequences. Please, I would like some information.
Left bundle branch block.  It means the conduction through your heart (in the left bundle) is slow or blocked.  There are many causes for this, some of no consequence, other causes suggesting heart disease.  Unfortunately that is about all I can say without knowing more information.