PVCs following second ablation
I had a second ablation for PAFon 9/10. Since that time I have had multiple PVCs, sometimes occurring at the rate of one per minute in succession, then it can stop for a few minutes and begin again. I used to be an avid jogger on the treadmill but find that I cannot tolerate exercise without the PVCs coming fast and furious. Wore an event monitor for about two weeks. Pressure is controlled as I am on Diovan 80 mg, Caduet 10 mg ,Lotensin HCTZ 10/12.5, and Toprol XL 25 mg. Never had these where they were noticeable before I had the second ablation. Could the procedure have triggered these. They are frightening to experience.

How about Electrolytes? The HCTZ can deplete potassium. I am not sure about the other medications. Phone your Doctor and see if they can do an Electrolyte Panel. Do not take potassium supplements without your Doctor's approval, though you should be able to try food sources high in potassium (though don't over do it until your Doctor is sure you are OK).

Have you notified your Doctor? He/She would be the one to ask if the ablation procedure may have caused these, and if so, if they would be expected to diminish with time. Also, He/She may offer other suggestions for other causes.

What is Fast and Furious number wise. I currently experience trigeminy, so that every third beat is a PVC. This gives me about 15 or so PVCs in a minute. (not all the time, but during episodes throughout the day).

I wish you well.