Immunisation
I need a question answered asap, Last June i got two Injections to Immunise me against such things as polio, Diphtheria, tetanus, hep A and yellow fever as i was travelling to asia, this year i am returning to this part of the world and enquired as to whether i would need these injections again.

My Doctor told me that i am covered for all these diseases for 3 years and dont need to get the injections again, however my Girlfriend's doctor told her that she needs to get hep A again as it only lasts for one year.

Both me and my girlfriend got the same injections at more less the same time last year, so which Doctor is right? Do i need to get Immunised for Hep A again? Last year i went to Asia in July, this year its august so it is more ten a year since i got the Hep A injection
Funny you mention this, I just had the first of 2 shots for Hep A immunization because the first time I had it done, it didn't take. The hep B immunization worked though...So if it was me I would do the blood test to confirm you are immunized.
Pro