Hepatitis A Community
Itchy anus

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Itchy anus

Hi doc. I got a ******** from a hooker without a condom. While i was she doing her job . I was unaware that my finger nail was broken.you could see the blood through the nail. I then fingered her with the same finger. When we were done i felt so dirty that i came home to have a bath. I then unknowly scratched my anus with the same finger. The next day my anut was itching like crazy. Nw its reall itchy. I cant stop scratching. Thew my testicles started paining like crazy. Could i have aids or even watts etc
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Fingering is usually a low risk activity compared to oral sex and other modes of transmission, The risk of HIV transmission is very rare and open cuts or abrasion on the fingers or abrasions on the fingers/hands or anus,vagina being fingered. It can be away of transmitting hepatitis A and other microbes in the anus.Get yourself vaccinated for hepatitis A and B.Adopt to safer fingering like wearing gloves and washing hands thoroughly after fingering. Fingering which leads to rectal tears and followed by unprotected anal sex is a risk factor for acquiring HIV/Hep B and Hep C infections. Anal itching can be due to improper washing, worm infestations etc.Seek medical help. Do write to us again with more queries. I hope it helps.