Hepatitis B Community
My reults:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

My reults:

i just got a copy of my result. can anyone translate it for me.

hbsag - positive
anti hbc igm - negative
anti hbc total - posiive
hbeag - negative
anti hbe - positive

thanks!
Unfortunately it seams that you are a chronic HBV carrier (indication from hbsag - positive and anti hbc igm - negative ).

Try you have to found a good doctor (specialized in HBV) for evaluation and future monitoring, as for the tests I recomand you to discuss with the doctor the following ones:

- Fibroscan or biopsy (if Fibroscan is not available in you area) - to found out the liver status (fibrosis)
- US to liver to found out if you have or not a fatty liver
- HBsAg quantitative if is possible
- viral load (HVB DNA PCR)
- other liver related tests could help (ALT and AST and if is posible also ALKP  and Bilirubin and ... )

Base on test result, a doctor should be able to advise you if treatment is recomanded or not and what are the next steps

- HBsAg quantitative if is possible
- viral load (HVB DNA PCR)

thanks a lot 4est....i appriciate it a lot.
i got the results of like this hbsag came as positve and itaken another test of     hbe this came as normal . ican't understand about this pls can give full picture about this  

mkp