Sci-b-Vac shippment solution from israel
Hi all,

Please find attached reply from Mr Ron from Isramed.
The question to Mr Ron was could the Vaccine be shipped to Casablanca, Morocco?

Reply from Mr Ron

Thank you for your interest in IsraMeds.

Sci-B-Vac is available and can be sent to Casablanka, Morocco by cold chain shipment(refrigerated all the way and not in bags)

Sci-B-Vac is available as 2.5mcg / 5mcg / 10 mcg. Prices start from $77 per ampule to $297 for the 10mcg ampules.

There is a 15% discount if you decide to purchase the 25 ampules original package.

Please note you must calculate 3 doses per person meaning that 12 ampules would be enough for 4 individuals.

Please specify the dose, quantity and prefferance of shipment method and I will gladly quote you prices and ask our accounting dept. to prepare a proforma invoice for your purchase.

Also please reply with you telephone number so I can explain the details...

Kind  regards,
Ron Fischer

More question pending reply:( from soflab to IsraMed Mr Ron)

Could you please relay the list of countries you can ship this SCI-B-Vac.
As i am a member of www.medhelp.org (soflab) hepatitis B Forum, lots of members all over the world want to try this vaccine for the sake of the Forum trials could you relay what would be the price for our members in medhelp.
Steff just to clarify the above in my case you meant that i use the vaccine+ pegintf+ D3 is this corect.

no vitamin d3 first once levels are good start pegintf and when hbsab is und add hbv vaccine, the israel hbv vaccine best

for your friend i mean he may just try pegintf for 24weeks, if he responds he goes on if he does not he stops.no vaccine for him
can you put some light on :::::''no vitamin d3 first once levels are good'' from previous post.
i got it.sorry.
Thanks steff you meant HBSag und not HBSab corect?

yes sorry i meant hbsag
By the way the fibroscan test exist in Morocco so i had it today Result
2.2Kpa
strange result for a man, the lowest should be around 3kpa i guess
anyway liver is perfect if test is correct
Latest HBV DNA 300 copies or 60 ui/l

After ramadan fasting has helped reduce production HBV after milkthistle and many kind of bio teas black radish safran ginger load of original honey.
what is ramadan fasting.
Hi newtr as i am muslim we do fast one month out of the year from sunrise to sunset before readings were 1280 copies 220 ui/l. After ramadan the body system got rested and DNA was lowered to 300 copies or 60 ui/l
Ok.i got it.perhaps some palces it is pronounced as ramajaan.
Hi steff i got my hand on vd3 box it says tablette 800i.E.
How many tablette shall i take per day.
that is totally useless, you can get 20.000iu from sun or about 10.000iu from some fishes, what do you do of 800iu?

can you order d3 plus from biotech or get a 5000iu pill?
Hi stef i have just received the result for both my friend and I we both have gynotype D. I went with my friend to his doctor to discuss both result and he was oposing that my friend take pegint also in my case. Therefore, i will need to head to france to see another doctor to have a second opinion on pegint intake and meanwhile i will carry on taking Vit D 3 my brother in germany confirmed that they have this latter on 5000 iu so he will be sending me some boxes. Yesterday i arrived in Brasil couldn t find the dosage only found vit D drops 1 drop = 200Ui. so the pharmacist said 25 drops = 5000 Ui bearing in mind that this box state only vit D and not vit D 3.

Also i found another box stating Calcium 500 mg+ D3 brand Sundown natural i got one box of 180 pills i am not sure if i should take this one or not 3.1 mcg de vit D.
they are all bad for what we need, you can order biotech d3 plus in europe from
http://www.wls-proteinedieet.nl/supplementen/vitamines/vitamine-d3-plus

it is netherlands so any european community can order with no customs

so if you have a relative in germany you can order from there
What do we know about genotype D by comparison with the other 6 genotypes?
I found it from previous post:
Majority of Asians had genotype B and C (82%).
Majority of Europeans had genotype A and D (84%)
North Americans mainly had a mix of genotype A, B, and C (81%)
South Americans mainly had genotype A and F (78%)

Loss of HBsAg differed according to HBV genotype: 14% for genotype A, 9% for genotype B, 3% for genotype C, and 2% for genotype D.

One year of Peg-interferon alpha-2b for HBeAg-positive patients led to HBsAg loss .Peg-interferon alpha-2b is the best therapy to achieve HBsAg clearance in patients with genotype A.

Also from other researches:
Genotype C&D have higher risk of liver and cancer deseases
Geno A&B higher rate of hbeag & and hbeab seroconversion
Geno A&B respond to interferon
In my case as i am falling under the worse geno D is this latter responds to interferon & and pegintef treatment is there any risk of mutation and resistance  in case of pegintef treatment in my case ?
Wouldn t be wiser after finishing vitd3 intake and vit d3 is higher to double check HBSag quant and HBV dna if it s und or lower result than august result to try first vaccine and leave pegint treatment as last resort.
i also have genotype D and it is no that bad on pegintf, it is bad for liver cancer but as long as we get low hbsag it responds to pegintf

the worst genotype is C for both clearance and liver cancer

Wouldn t be wiser after finishing vitd3 intake and vit d3 is higher to double check HBSag quant and HBV dna

of course it is important to check baseline and then every 3months to see if they are declining.i think the boost of immune system by vit d requires long times to see an effect, like every 6 months hbsga and hbvdna monitoring but we can do it every 3 months too

if it s und or lower result than august result to try first vaccine and leave pegint treatment as last resort.

no hbvdna und has no effect on vaccine, only having hbsag and hbvdna und it is wise to try vaccine
Mr Ron from ISRAMED confirmed that the SCI-B-Vac can be send via freight to france or Spain. In my case he could use a sister company Onconsult based in Cyprus to send the vacccine to Morocco shipping cost around 377 usd.
Also he said:
Please notice that Sci-B-Vac is not available for individual use purchase by pharmacies in Israel or anywhere else in the world and we have been designated by SciGen(future SciVac) the Mfc. as their patient named basis distributor.
too complicated and strange after all it is a stupid vaccine.

since vaccines have been carriers of anything in the past like viruses, toxic substances and so on, i d never use a vaccine this way.what if the vaccine contains mercury or other substances and there is a bad reaction, who can we sue?
Well stef i need you explain please in previous post you mentioned that the vaction is the best on the market and after research i posted few people during the trial 10 persons developed lupus desease and i was concerned since i have jessner and kanof desease it would be bad for me to get it. So please before i make any payment and waste my money and more important japrdize my health could you clarify on the above statement.

we need to buy it in a very clear way and from public sources like a pharmacy, this looks like black market and vaccines can be too dangerous, i thought this hbv vaccine was sold in the pharmacy like any other vaccine
Understood stef, please see bellow for vaccine composition probably u had already seen this.

http://www.old.health.gov.il/units/pharmacy/Trufot/ShowAlon.asp?tmpPath=/units/pharmacy/trufot/alonim/5250.pdf
Stef please follow corespondence from latest to old with isramed and let me know what you think is it still concidered black market all my blood and previous medicals were sent to isramed doctor for a prescription:

Latest:
I am glad to tell you that we received your prescription.

We are m/p going to send a currier in the next 3 days to Madrid.

If you are interested that we bring the Sci-B-Vac with us please update me.

Regards
Ron Fischer

I will transfer all your papers to our doctor and revert once I have an answer from him

Regards
Ron Fischer

Hello Again.

This is very problematic. I thought you have a prescription from a Morocco doctor...

We will need you to send us the the medical file and at least a recommendation if not a prescription of your treating

physician .

Regards
Ron Fischer

From soflab
Ron you can get me an isreali doctor prescription as discussed in the past because i am at sea.

Isramed:

The total price would be $297*3 + $377 = $1268.

Please send us your prescription and full address to begin the proccess ASAP

Kind Regards
Ron Fischer

sorry i have no idea

i just think this is an hbv vaccine with no proof it will work on chronic carriers so such a high price is not justified at all
Hi stef could you please explain in simple english why milk, cheese, banana are not advised to be taken while taking vit d3 supplement, bearing in mind milk has vit d 3 and calcium.

while taking vit d3 supplements and making vitd25oh>100ng/ml we need this no calcium diet because the absorption of calcium in the gut is increased very much so we dont need the foods with too much calcium
Just to give an update i was able to get 4 ampouls of the isreali vaccin through isra med and www dot onconsult ******* which air freighted these later to my home Casablanca.

I am aboard bow working due off the 2nd of Feb and the first dose will be taken by myself for the sake of all the HBV carriere with verry low figures.
my latest one december 2013.
HBSag: 150 iu/ml
HBV DNA 60 iu/ml
vit d3: 72 ng

up on arriving home i will take another set of blood test before taking the vaccin shot.

thanks for your update

did you get any info from sci-b-vac about an hbsab response to the vaccine?
Negative no news from the company itself but that is my goal to see once i get the shots. but the isra med had my blood test and that was their doctor who autorise the shipment and prescribed the medicine and as explained to me that this vaccine is not sold in the pharmacy and only used for special cases and isra med is the only one which has the right to sell this vaccine overboard from isreal.
any update about the Scigen Israel Sci-B-Vacvaccine?

can you ask them if you can increase response to it by use of peginterferon or imiquimod on skin where you inject it?

i guess they have tried peginterferon at least on animal model or vitro
Hi Ron,

Since isramed is the sole representative for the vaccin could you please get me some info from SCI regarding the vaccin. Other medhelp members are waiting for my result i will take the first shot end of March. So Medhelp members have the following questions.

Regards,
Stef these guys are promptly dealing with it see answer bellow.
Hello soflab

Its nice to hear back from you.

I will study your questions and answer accordingly in the next 48 hours.

BR
RF
the most interesting thing would be monthly shots during peginterferon treatment when the patient has a response defined as continuous hbsag decline, we just need safety figures from them about this

how many shots do you have for 1268usd?
i also think they have all the interest in this.....a trial from free
.....a trial for free
the cuban nasal vaccine would be the absolute best combo with peg but i dont think they sell it
Hi Steff i got 4 ampouls x297usd +377 airfreight= 1565 usd total for 4 shots

I won't be able to combo the peginterferon to it due to the nature of my job 4 weeks at sea and 4 weeks on land. i beleive that this peg shot is done on a weekly basis.
i will just try to get SCI-B-Vac shot every month and monitor with the HBSab+HBV DNA+HBSag quant+Vit D test every month.
your values are so low that pegintf is not needed while goleic or stabilized vit d taken by mouth might be a good combo with the vaccine

you may ask about gcmaf and hbv vaccine too, gcmaf is produced in israel too although at ultrahigh cost
Hi Ron,

Thanks for your prompt repply.

Another question from members to SCI.

you may ask about combo gcmaf and hbv vaccine too, gcmaf is produced in israel too.

And if a positive one could you please let me know what is the gcmaf cost.

Regards,
Soflab
not interested in gcmaf cost in israel, it is already sold in europe and produced in uk, germany, japan and netherlands at lower cost and much more potency than the one produced in israel
thanks for the above hint gcmaf. it appear that this one is a releive of my big concern about devoloping lupus after SCI-B-Vac. Could you please relay a a good brand can it be purchased via web. i shall wate on SCI answer before the shot to be sure if a positive combo.
What does GcMAF do?
The GcMAF Conference 2013 showed GcMAF is a far more powerful molecule than we thought, both in terms of the science, and doctors’ results. In stage 4 cancer, some doctors who choose the right complimentary therapies, such as those listed on our “Treatment Strategies,” are saving every patient. We’ve had complete successes with many common cancers including prostate lung breast and melanoma, but a little with leukemia too.

The immune system can eradicate chronic inflammation, bacterial and viral infections, and our GcMAF has been successful here, and with Autism, Chronic Herpes, Chronic Acne, Chronic cirrhosis of the liver, Chronic kidney disease, Chronic depression, Colitis, Crohn’s, Fibromyalgia, Hepatitis, Herpes, LMBBS, ME/CFS, Osteoporosis, and various types of Immune dysfunction including allergies. Research shows GcMAF can reverse HIV, Parkinson’s, and prevent deterioration in multiple sclerosis (MS) and ALS, and in its role of immune system regulator, can reverse diseases that attack the immune system like Lupus and Arthritis. And is effective with wound healing.
http://www.gcmaf.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ClinicResultsAmLimmun_ajisp.2014.23.32.pdf

these are the results of 31 late stage 4 patients in the trial of the swiss clinic of gcmaf.eu, all failed conventional therapies and few months left to live.tumor reduction of from 6.8 to 49.2% and this is already in 1-4weeks of treatment.of course in the clinic they inject very high doses of gcmaf close or in the tumors to achieve such results.this is goleic (gcmaf+oleic acid)

as regards lupus you have to look for this study:
39: Yamamoto N, Naraparaju VR, Moore M, Brent LH.

Deglycosylation of serum vitamin D3-binding protein by alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase detected in the plasma of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Clin Immunol Immunopathol.
1997 Mar;82(3):290-8. PubMed PMID: 9073553.
Well here is what i got so far from Isramed it appears that they created a new website just after our question.

Please see our new website scibvac.com

I am on a conversation and will shortly revert to you.

BR
RF
Stef now that they have this web site you can get in touch with them and ask all the questions you want via website. on my side i will suggest to Mr Ron to see our page in here to try to extract our questions and find answers to them as well as put them under their FAQ in there web site.

As a member of medhelp.org Hepatitis B community, I would suggest that you visit the bellow to link related to SCI-B-Vac in order to answer FAQ by our members. This will help filling the FAQ as well on your new website created on 2014 by Onconsult.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/Sci-b-Vac-shippment-solution-from-israel/show/1990883

Regards,
Soufiane Labsy
They have the best hbv vaccine on the market for sure (the cuban being even better because it has hbcag which is the most immunogenic antigen) but looks they made no studies at all on chronic carriers

We are really the first ones to try it

Understood stef i will try to get my first shot tomorrow with God will for the sake of the hep b comunity. K need all your prayers please pray for me as i am afraid to get my situation worse knowing i have jessner and kanof anx afraid this will advance to lupus by taking this israeli vaccin.