how many times do i need to check my hepa b count?
last year i diagnosed that i am hepa b positive. since the day that i knew im hepa b carier and i got the result i never had a cahnce to visit a clinic or a hospital to check my hepa b counting again..

as of now.. instead of taking medicines from a doctor,, im using herbal medicine to cure hepa b..

is there anyone using herbal medicine here?

how many times do i need to have a hepa b test?
It depends on the stage of your disease and viral load..

But if you are taking meds and undetected, every 2 months do labs, and evry six months ultrasound of the liver. or an MRI..

If you are doing herbs, that have no data at all on the efficacy of it, then you need to measure your viral load weekly or at least twice a month..

Because feeling ok does not mean anything. After I have stopped baraclude my VL in 2 months jumped to 300,000 copies/ml I felt nothing..

You  start to feel HBV when your viral load is in the millions 200mil plus.. or advanced liver disease occurs..

But the thing is with this viral infection, constant monitoring is a must, especially if you are not taking meds.

And you may not need them if you viral load is 0.. then you jut check your surface antigen levels, to see where you are..
doing herbs is great, I have started taking Maitake like Stefan is doing here, I feel more energy I think. Even when I am tired no chest pains now.. But vitamin D3 really helped in that to feel better, I take 15,000 iu daily..

The herb that seems to be the one to take is Chanca Piedra, but I don't see anybody here posting real data.. And that is what we need, those that take herbs.. Please post your regiment, what and how much you take, and you labs..
Is that from Puritan Pride? I am still waiting for my order. It's taking quite a while.
hbv
Herbal med are not to kill the virus. It only repair the damage cells and may strengthen the immune system.