Hepatitis C Community
HCV Sumptoms

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

HCV Sumptoms

I was diagnosed in Sept of last year. Will start tx next week probably. My doctor originally looked for HCV cause I'd had HAV as a kid and I had been complaining of fatigue for YEARS. One doc told me it was fybromialgia. It was when I changed docs that the HCV was found. He (the internist) said that was definately the reason for my fatigue, no way did I have fybromyalgia. Then, after the blood tests, biposy, (i have inflammation only) the Gastro doc said there is only a 10% chance that the HCV is causing my fatigue. AGGGHHH!
I honestly felt relieved to find I had HCV because there was an answer and a solution to my fatigue. My question, do many of you have the symptom of fatigue (before treatment) and has it gotten better after treatment? Thank you so much for all the feedback on posting. I got a question on!!
Peace & Love, Nichola