Negative PCR but positive antibodies
I am 36Y man, working as a professional, never had a sexual affair before my marriage. On 2001 I While I was conducting a regular health check I discovered that hepatitis C antibody is positive that might be due to regular dentist visit
I went through PCR test every 6 month since 2001 at different laps to assure the results accuracy, also lever enzymes is normal during that last period
My health in a good shape but the positive antibodies is a barrier to resume my life.
The question is:
1- Any tips about my health check status & any extra test needed
2- How can I get rid from the positive antibodies as I want to resume my life and cure from that case
Your tests over time have all showed that you do not have hepatitis C, the presence of antibodies only shows that at some time you were exposed to the virus but must have cleared it without developing any disease. You are lucky !
Why does the presence of antibodies prevent you from resuming your life ?
I wouldnt think you need any further tests, the antibodies will stay with you as they are part of your immunological make up now.
Look after yourself and live your life-it is precious.

Good Luck
22hamilton is right.You do not have to worry about anything.Not only do I have HCV but I carry Tb antibodies.That doesnt mean I have TB,it just means I was exposed to it at some point in my life. No  need  to worry.
At one time you were exposed to hepatitis C. It could be a dental visit or something else. Fortunately, your body was fighting infection effectively, and you cleared the virus. That is why you have negative PCRs all this time. You are the one of the lucky few who got "self-cured".

You don't have hepatitis C. There is nothing that should prevent you from living normal life and doing whatever you want. You are healthy. And you definitely don't need any more PCRs.

Antibodies will always stay in your blood. It is just like if you had measles or chickenpox and recovered. If the doctor will run the test, measles/chickenpox antibodies will always show. It is these antibodies that killed your hepatitis virus for good. There is no treatment for antibodies and none is needed.

I am really surprized that in all these years no medical professional explained any of this to you.
Thanks Guys for all these good news, it was a real support to me. That was the result actually I reached after all my journey with that nightmare
Surprisingly at some Arab countries where I belong and live they attest the result of antibodies not the PCR that’s why I want to clear my body from HCV antibodies
Any one can help?
You cannot clear your body of HCV antibodies.  They are in your body permanently.  They are a good thing.  They protected your body from HCV in the past and they will protect it again in the future, if necessary.
This is impossible to do. Antibodies will stay forever in your blood. You should consider yourself very blessed that your immune system cleared the virus.