Hepatitis C Community
Nose bleed

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Nose bleed

Hi guys. I just got a nose bleed and completely started to hyperventilate.(spell?) I felt a trickle in my nose and thought that it was just a runny nose. Went to blow and the sight of red and not clear freaked me... It kept trickling for about five minutes and I wasn't really sure I remembered what to do for a bloody nose... My boyfreind made a little nose plug and told me to stop freakin' and lie down and relax. I feel whoosy now from the heavy breathing. Why would that happen? I stayed in the A/C pretty much all day and besides the Poison Ivy irratating me I felt great today. I usually don't drink caffine, but I had a big Dr. pepper and some nachos and then went outside to get some fresh air when I returned it started. This is worrying me ---has anyone else experienced this on TX? Could working to hard or thin blood or food or stress or stupid poison Ivy do this? I haven't gotten much sleep the past two days... I know you guys are not Dr.'s but I don't know who else to ask. I don't know any online Dr.'s    Thanks Guys hope you are all o. k. Sorry to use the post...