Hepatitis C Community
Sressed
About This Community:

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sressed

Okay so one day at work i was mopping with the mop we use for bathrooms. People wash toilets and sinks alsontakenout trash in bathrooms they use a rag and have gloves on . Well they leave their gloves on while moping . I forgot to wash my hands after i usee the same mop. When i ate at break my fingers were in my mouth and everything. Is there any way i could have got ANY hepititus? I KNOW PEOPLE DO THIS ALL THE TIME BUT I AM A HYPOCAUNDRIAC!  DOES IT TAKE MORE THAN THAT TO GET IT?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I thought I had seen this before, after looking at your profile you have seem to be all over the place. Well except maybe the forum you need to check out.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Obsessive-Compulsive-Disorder-OCD-/show/231
-----------------------------
NO you cannot get Hep C this way.................
Blank
Well said can-do. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Lesson learned here:  wash hands after mopping and always before eating.

Best of luck
Blank
I would say your at risk for a bad case of diarrhea if anything......Don't worry unless it makes ya feel better....
Blank
lol already been there thanks. and because no one was giving me the answer I was looking for. You did.
Blank
Thank you and I would take that bad case ANYDAY before dealing with what some people have to go through...  THANK YOU
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis C Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...