concerend
I'm a 20 yearold NON-drug using heterosexual male. I had protected vaginal sex with a girl from class, one time. condom did not break and only fellatio performed a few times that night and a 2 days after, un protected, and I noticed no cuts scrapes or blood that I remember. she is kind of premiscuous but (about 9-10 guys before me) she told me she was clean about 4 times but I don't know if I can trust that.She is the only girl out of three I've been with sexually out of 3 that I'm concerned about, I was tested 87-88 days after last possible exposure and it was an EIA test that had said HIV1 it came back negative, should I be worried and get a 6 month follow up or disregard and move on? Additionally could I have been at risk for Hepatitis?

This discussion is related to High Liver Enzymes Quick Change.
Do you go through this every time you have sex?
Crimmers. You know if it bothers you so much maybe you should tie that ankle spanker down.
I'm just trying to get opinions and be safe about it.
No risk for Hep C. There has to be blood contact.  Hep C is very rarely transmitted sexually.
you could have hep c and hiv if the test was wrong did you think about that , just playing devils advocate, i hope you are ok , get tested again for all disease's to be sure.
when should I get tested again?
I mean I was going to get tested again hor hiv in another 3 months to be sure.
Good, get tested again. Just like the HIV Forum, there is nothing more we can do for you. If your test return positive, come back and maybe we can help.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/WORRIED/show/1137924?personal_page_id=961927&post_id=post_5232556

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/concerned/show/1146952
I'm sure between test you are refraining from sex with others so you don't put them through what you are going through. Or are, at least, telling them how promiscuous you've been.
I haven'r had sex since
The chance of transmitting HCV via sexual transmission is extremely low, I have been having sex with a partner for years and he is well aware of my HCV status, it would not be fair for him to be unaware of it.  There has been nothing transmitted.  The stats for sexual transmission are extradordinarly low to non-existant, though it never hurts to get oneself tested anyway.
Your negative test is reliable and you don't have HIV. Any you definately don't have HCV. Go enjoy your life and keep having sex without all this worry.

getting a strange piece use to be fun when I was young. now it just seems like to much work & worry for these kids :-)
Those were the days. Nothing out there that Penicillin or Quell Lotion couldn’t take care of. Now Trim can kill ya
how true. unfortunately I had to use both of the products you mentioned :-)
LOL that made me laugh I pictured one of those big banner signs on the bus that said "Trim Kills" maybe Ed Hardy will it use for their new teeshirt designs.
Well I thank you all for the colorful comments and opinions but I assume these scares happen to most of us and I'm just trying to do what's right and get the opinions I need.
your question was take seriously and was answered. it is your decision to continue to obsess about a disease you DONT have.

It can take up to 6 months for the HIV virus shows up in a test.  If you are not doing anything to protect yourself and your partners Hep C is the least of your worries.
ok so I'm confused, I heard that the CDC guidleines changed it to 3 months for the majority of the population, like 97% I'm believing that's conservative. So in my case would the test I took and a 15 minute rapid test at around 100 days (I just did that) be enough to say I'm truly negative. I know it's alot of questions butI'm hearing alot of different things and I need to know if I should test in 6 months. Thank you all
Yes, and to be on the safe side you should also test on the 7th,8th, 9th, 10th,11th, & 12th months. You should be able to skip the 13th month but make sure you test on the 14th month.
If it was me i would test daily
Dude, as you can see we are at a point that we don't take this seriously anymore. you keep obsessing about this and need more help then we can offer. You had your question answered over and over! No matter what we say it will still never be enough, therefore you should test monthly until you decide you don't have any diseases.

We are not doctors here, just regular people that happen to have or had HCV.

Good luck