Hepatitis Social Community
Just a quick hi!
About This Community:

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Just a quick hi!

Hi everyone!
Just want to say hi and that life is great again. I actually feel better than before tx.
To those of you struggling, I thought this might be of help :)
I can truly say that going through treatment is the best I have done for my self. And I'm so proud of it!
You should all be proud of yourself. This struggle is hard, but so worth it.
I know that some of you have problems after tx. This is not my case. Just wanted to share this. We need to hear from those who feel great after treatment as well. I read every single post in here while on treatment and I remember how important it was to read the positive posts as well as the not so positive one's. We all have to be heard -

Good luck everybody! Stay in there!

13 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1986676_tn?1329866071
Great news!  You're right it does help to hear from those who have treated with good results. I finished a few weeks ago and I hope one day to be able to share similar results.

Wishing you the very best...

Reva

'
Blank
766573_tn?1365170066
Greetings! I am so glad you are well. I think of you often since you stuck with treatment when it was so difficult. Your Hgb was so low and you kept going. It was truly inspirational. I am so happy you cleared the virus and feel better!!
Blank
4652753_tn?1364585546
You can't imagine how nice it is to read your post.  I am always uplifted when I read that someone made it because you are right there are times that seem really difficult but there are also times that are okay or even good.  I finish my last week of incivik on Thursday and although there were really awful days there were also good weeks.  The road is long (48 weeks) but I have marked it off in shorter chunks so it seems doable.  I just know the time will come when I can post it is over and I am SVR!!!

Thank you for your post and congrats to you!!!
Blank
This is wonderful news. I am so glad you posted and are doing well. You look marvelous.
Congrats!!
Blank
1815939_tn?1377995399
Great to read your post and know you are feeling so good now, and better than before Tx. Here's wishing you a very happy and healthy Hep C free life. Keep us posted.
Blank
I'm so glad you're doing well!
Blank
4856858_tn?1365382377
Great news! Glad to hear that you can get over the meds and feel better than when you started. Good luck!
Blank
Congrats and thanks for posting.  This is very encouraging!
Blank
hi glad you doing and feeling great it is important to see posts what its like post tx it gives a much needed boost hubby 2wk to go and reading things like this makes him realise that it is all going to be worth it. Thank-you
Blank
1669790_tn?1333666195
Bo, so nice to hear you're doing so well.  Thanks for the update.  I lost track of how many transfusions you did during the course of trt.  You hung in there even through those rough times of low Hgb and other sides, all while caring for your family.  You should be very proud.  Big smiles to you :-)
Blank
Congratulations and best wishes for continued good health.
Blank
1840891_tn?1383280315
Wahoo! I'm so happy to hear this! Many congratulations and I hope you live happily ever after.
Blank
Wonderful to hear from you, and especially wonderful to hear your good news.  You were an inspiration to so many, having stuck it out  in spite of an incredibly challenging tx.  

My husband, who completed triple tx in May 2012, is also feeling so much better than he did before tx.  It was absolutely worth it!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...