Just a quick hi!
Hi everyone!
Just want to say hi and that life is great again. I actually feel better than before tx.
To those of you struggling, I thought this might be of help :)
I can truly say that going through treatment is the best I have done for my self. And I'm so proud of it!
You should all be proud of yourself. This struggle is hard, but so worth it.
I know that some of you have problems after tx. This is not my case. Just wanted to share this. We need to hear from those who feel great after treatment as well. I read every single post in here while on treatment and I remember how important it was to read the positive posts as well as the not so positive one's. We all have to be heard -

Good luck everybody! Stay in there!

Great news!  You're right it does help to hear from those who have treated with good results. I finished a few weeks ago and I hope one day to be able to share similar results.

Wishing you the very best...

Reva

'
Greetings! I am so glad you are well. I think of you often since you stuck with treatment when it was so difficult. Your Hgb was so low and you kept going. It was truly inspirational. I am so happy you cleared the virus and feel better!!
You can't imagine how nice it is to read your post.  I am always uplifted when I read that someone made it because you are right there are times that seem really difficult but there are also times that are okay or even good.  I finish my last week of incivik on Thursday and although there were really awful days there were also good weeks.  The road is long (48 weeks) but I have marked it off in shorter chunks so it seems doable.  I just know the time will come when I can post it is over and I am SVR!!!

Thank you for your post and congrats to you!!!
This is wonderful news. I am so glad you posted and are doing well. You look marvelous.
Congrats!!
Great to read your post and know you are feeling so good now, and better than before Tx. Here's wishing you a very happy and healthy Hep C free life. Keep us posted.
I'm so glad you're doing well!
Great news! Glad to hear that you can get over the meds and feel better than when you started. Good luck!
Congrats and thanks for posting.  This is very encouraging!
hi glad you doing and feeling great it is important to see posts what its like post tx it gives a much needed boost hubby 2wk to go and reading things like this makes him realise that it is all going to be worth it. Thank-you
Bo, so nice to hear you're doing so well.  Thanks for the update.  I lost track of how many transfusions you did during the course of trt.  You hung in there even through those rough times of low Hgb and other sides, all while caring for your family.  You should be very proud.  Big smiles to you :-)
Congratulations and best wishes for continued good health.
Wahoo! I'm so happy to hear this! Many congratulations and I hope you live happily ever after.
Wonderful to hear from you, and especially wonderful to hear your good news.  You were an inspiration to so many, having stuck it out  in spite of an incredibly challenging tx.  

My husband, who completed triple tx in May 2012, is also feeling so much better than he did before tx.  It was absolutely worth it!