Can I pass Herpes type II by giving oral sex to a woman
I have recently tested positive for Herpes type 2 (Genital herpes). I got tested after noticing blisters on my penis. My question is, if I give oral sex to an uninfected  woman can I pass Herpes type II to her genital area from my mouth?
You can only transmit it from an area that has previously been infected.  For example if you have oral herpes, but it is not necesary to have an outbreak, you can pass it to someone's genitals.  But if only your genitals have been infected you can not transmitt it by performing oral sex.  Does this help?
Odds are you only have hsv2 genitally.  You can only transmit your genital herpes infection if someone has contact with your genital area.

the free herpes handbook at www.westoverheights.com is a terrific resource to learn the basics about your herpes at.  Terri has also written a terrific book "the good news about the bad news" you can purchase thru amazon.com for under $15 for more detailed info on herpes and how to deal with it in a relationship.

grace