Herpes Community
Do I have herpes?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Do I have herpes?

I had sexual content with someone without protection. I know that's how all of these stories start but I may as well explain everything. A couple days later I started feeling a tingly sensation in the tip of my penis. I went to the doctor and got some doxy, I went back to the ER twice after that because the sensation wouldn't go away. I got a shot in the butt and put on some more antibiotics. I visited the urologist and he put me on a month supply of cipro, it feels like it's going away but around the corona of my penis I still have white spots and some areas look like the veins are just full of blood. I've been checked positive for HSV iGm but negative for HSV iGg. I wonder is anyone else has the basic symptoms of herpes but no visual signs. All of this happened about 2 months ago...I would assume a herpe lesion would show up by now
Tags: Herpes, STD, penis, doxy, sexual transmitted, lesions, red, bumps, no signs, corona, tip
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
we don't recommend herpes igm testing.  it's inaccurate and should've never been drawn on you.  

nothing you've mentioned sounds like herpes going on.

have they done testing for chlamydia, gonorrhea, ngu and trich?

grace
Blank
Yes I've been tested for many things including those two...I'm actually just now leaving the urologist office and he stated I might have prostitis but how does that explain the tight skin/burning sensation around my penis's corona? I'm lost
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
you probably have a fungal infection going on too with all these antibiotics they are throwing at you without waiting for test results :(
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...