Do I have herpes?
I had sexual content with someone without protection. I know that's how all of these stories start but I may as well explain everything. A couple days later I started feeling a tingly sensation in the tip of my penis. I went to the doctor and got some doxy, I went back to the ER twice after that because the sensation wouldn't go away. I got a shot in the butt and put on some more antibiotics. I visited the urologist and he put me on a month supply of cipro, it feels like it's going away but around the corona of my penis I still have white spots and some areas look like the veins are just full of blood. I've been checked positive for HSV iGm but negative for HSV iGg. I wonder is anyone else has the basic symptoms of herpes but no visual signs. All of this happened about 2 months ago...I would assume a herpe lesion would show up by now
we don't recommend herpes igm testing.  it's inaccurate and should've never been drawn on you.  

nothing you've mentioned sounds like herpes going on.

have they done testing for chlamydia, gonorrhea, ngu and trich?

grace
Yes I've been tested for many things including those two...I'm actually just now leaving the urologist office and he stated I might have prostitis but how does that explain the tight skin/burning sensation around my penis's corona? I'm lost
you probably have a fungal infection going on too with all these antibiotics they are throwing at you without waiting for test results :(