My real concern... ;(
I dance around my scenario... but need an honest answer to my real concern, it's really effecting my life adversely.

I have HSV-2, genital. I have no OB's at all since the initial two months ago. I went to a strip club 10 days ago, and recieved a lap dance until I had an orgasm. The semen soaked through the shorts I was wearing and I touched it a little from the outside. As well as when I was driving home, the seatbelt crossing my lap was touching it. Also I am sure I touched other areas in my car. I came home and changed and showered. I sprayed Lysol in my car, but not sure where exactly I all touched. I am petrified of passing this on to my wife and children who drive the car. And therefore haven't drivien it in 10 days. Is the ANY chance of the virus being alive in the vehicle? After all this time? And can it pass through semen onto clothes like this and be a concern. I know this is lengthy and not usual... but to me it's everything. Thank you so very much for your time.
Hi and welcome. No outbreaks means no transmission. No to all you mentioned. Does your family know your positive for hsv2?
Yes... my wife does, absolutely. I just worry so much about transferring it to myeself and others.