Herpes Community
What are the chances of this being herpes

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

OK, so on 1/29/13 had protected sex with a strange girl, she ended up bleeding and freaked out, from what i assume was embarrassment but never talked to her again so i dont know. didnt think anything of it.

fast forward to 2/9, i cut my finger pretty bad and was prescribed clindamycin and i took that for about 5 days (maybe 4 days)

fast forward to 2/11 or 2/12 i had an itchy glans (glands), i take a bath and notice my glans (glands) had white stuff on it, i cleaned it off and it all came off easily.  (i am uncircumcised)

on 2/13 or 2/14 my glans (glands) started to hurt and i notticed my meatus was inflamed and had a burning sensation throughout my groin area... note no blisters or sores or a rash even

saw doctor on 2/18 and he felt it was not an infection of any sort and most likely yeast, and/or bad hygiene and prescribes clotrimazole, and said the burning was probably related.

notticed a clear discharge from penis, very small ammounts maybe its precum since i get it after an errection or so i think.

kept using clotrimazole  and my burning sensation went away but i ran out of clotrimazole  around 3/11

the burning in the groin and thigh area came back around 3/13 - 3/14 and my testicles ache and i have a bit of a muscle ache in my thigh.  also

also around 3/13 i nottice the clear discharge does not directly coralate with erections but it is really small amounts and is viscous like mucus but clear.

so its 3/18 and not sure what is going on down there.  it burns and there is a slight muscle ache in the inner thigh
its tolerable but annoying

also it does not burn when i pee but my meatus feels like its being pinched and slightly itches. irritated is the best way to describe it.  

long winded story but now my question... does this sound like it could be herpes?  
no, this doesn't sound at all like herpes going on.

have you had any urine testing done for std's?  how about a prostate exam?

grace
i didnt think so, but i kept reading mixed information on the internet.
i will go get tested for STD's either way and i plan on seeing my regular doctor this week for prostatisis

i have an additional followup, this morning i notticed tiny white bumps on the bottom side of my foreskin, not facing my glans (glands) but facing externally.
they are tiny, and in a cluster and they do not hurt nor do they appear to be puss filled, but i am still concerned it may be herpes, again, my assumption is no since they dont look like or feel like what i've read but im still freaking out

an an additional question, can herpes cause vaginal bleeding like a person is on her period?
i cant edit (or i dont see how to) but i meant outer foreskin... couldnt think of the word... didnt sleep well last night :|
sounds more like pearly papules you are noticing or even just irritation of the skin.  

no, herpes wouldn't cause bleeding during sex.  
noticing, no irritation on the skin but i tried to pop them (stupid i know) and caused it to be irritated.
yes usually picking and popping makes everything worse :(
So to confirm I can get penile papules on the outer foreskin not just on the glans (glands) or inner foreskin

running tests, buy most likely chlamydia, 10 days of doxycycline
but they swabbed the area to confirm.
protected sex means it's not likely this is a chlamydia issue.

what testing are they doing?
swabbed the discharge to run cultures.

also i did receive unprotected oral in late December... gestation for chlamydia can be as long as 6 weeks i have read... didnt consider it before.

no other unprotected incidents except that one.
managed to contact girl that gave me oral unprotected, she's clean on all counts, including HIV but never taken a herpes test.

im doing bloodwork just the fact that i got one std means i could have more!
Doc said I have a low grade chlamydia infection... What does that mean?
Last day of doxy my penis doesn't hurt nor do my testicles or thighs but I have burning In my groin and pube area still
no such thing as a low grade chlamydia infection - you either have it or you don't.

you were treated though right?
yes, 10 days doxycycline.
i looked up low grade the definition i found was between acute and chronic: http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/low-grade+infection

not familiar with medical terms and i wish i asked him when he was on the phone.
at 9 weeks, tested negative for hsv2