Herpes Community
herpes from rubbing penis to breast

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

herpes from rubbing penis to breast

so here is my story,

i visited a massage parlour about 2 days ago, and the activities that involves was she did masturbate me with her hand and i rubbed my penis on her breast, and later i notice that there is like one pimple really visible just one not in cluster

so here is my question

does herpes blister has to come in cluster or just one?

and i'm pretty sure that is a pimple nothing like blister but just anxiety kicks in i just unsure what it is now and i have searched that herpes could look like pimple...I'm confused

and just now i just notice a really small bump like fluid inside and i break it there is a clear water come out and its not hurt or itchy at all, so what is it? and the bump is really small that i have to stretch my penis to see it

thank you i really appreciated for you guys to reply my question

sorry for the bad english
I am not an expert on herpes but know enough to say I dont see why you would think you can contracted herpes from rubbing your penis on someone's breast of by them jerking you. You should just see a doctor and get tested, and I would reflect on your passed experiences with someone that could have exposed to a virus, dont see the current experience being any sort of risk.
Sorry I think I wasn't clear there, I mean I saw on her chest that there is a big pimple where I'm sure it looks like pimple but I'm scared that it could be herpes on her chest
since you popped your own symptoms, not too much you can do at this point.

could this have been herpes on her chest? It could've been but it's doubtful.  

grace
So what do you suggest I have to do now? But it really looks like a pimple..is it possible to have one blister since I have searched on the internet that it was form in cluster
if your symptoms reoccur, be seen for a proper exam.
Okay, one more question grace before that thank you for the reply guys and the helps..so the bump that I popped its not leaving any scars or scab or anything its just gone..what is that mean?