herpes numbness
is there any guy out there that is numbness on there penis after they had there first outbreak, and never got full feeling back and if so how did u get feeling back? plaese anything will help or what can i do to find out the way to get it back
Sorry man Im alittle new at all of this, sounds like nerve damage to me kinda like after you get a burn. Should come back with time. How long has it been?
awhile is there any way to get it back cause it is weird i feel pressure but no warmth or cold can anyone tell me they have the same problem
Since I am female, I can't completely commisurate but I do have numbness from head to toe on the left side of my body that comes and goes ever since my first outbreak. Often the times when the numbness is most severe, that is my warning sign to take anti-viral medicine because an outbreak is inevitable at that point. Chances are that your infection is still active within your nerves. Try natural herpes remedies, relax, take anti-viral medicines. The goal is to make the virus dormant so that the numbness is much less severe. (Which you should definitely do because if left untreated, the inffection could be causing enough damage to become permanent.ly numb) Herpes is not curable, it will live in your nerves forever.