16 years old and born with HPV/RRP....having problems and scared. Help!
I am 16 years old, have only had sex with one partner, and have been having sex with that partner for about 6 months. I have been with him for a year, and i am 100% certain that i was also his first. I missed my previous period 25 days ago (due to extreme stress, possibly). I have an average 30-day cycle. I have missed periods before. I started my period when i was 10, and my mother started when she was 8. I am overweight, but i carry it in my breasts, butt, and hips. I developed very, very early. I have very heavy, sometimes very very painful periods, as do my mother and younger sister. I do not generally have any mood swings or other PMS symptoms. I took a pregnancy test 12 days after my missed period, which was negative. Out of the approximate 10 times I've had sex over the past month and a half, I bled twice. Today, I had significant spotting after sex when I wiped. I do not believe I am pregnant. My breasts are not swollen, and I have not gained any weight. I have kept careful track of my waist size with a tape measure, and have seen no difference over two months. I am not having any unusual back pains. I have had slight to moderate period like pains after bowel movements for the past couple of days, and have had only diarrhea for 4 days. Otherwise, I feel fine. I was born with HPV passed on to me from my mom and suffered from Recurrent Respiratory Pappillomatosis (RRP) as a child. I have read that it is possible for women who get HPV in their teens to develop pre-cancerous cells by 18; and I've had HPV since birth. I have never had a pap-smear, and went in at age 13 to the gyno to get birth control for heavy period pain, was prescribed an 800mg ibuprofen, and never took it. I am scared and a little mystified. I live alone with my father so I'd like to see if anyone has ideas of what the problem may be before I ask him for help. Please help! What's wrong with me?

If you have missed the periods after the February periods, then chances of pregnancy are there. To be absolutely clear about the status of your pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.