HPV and Garlic
I have been reading all over the internet that garlic is a good way to remove warts instead of going to the doc have having them frozen off! Is this true? Has anyone tried this? I have been taking the garlic pills (1,000mg a day) and all i see is the wart on my inner thigh changing colors? Is a wart even suppose to change colors? The bomb has gone from a bright red to skin color....
There is no proof that garlic is a treatment for HPV warts. For small warts several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.