Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Issues after anal wart removal surgery.
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Issues after anal wart removal surgery.

I posted a while ago about my problems and worries about the anal warts I had. I've had them removed but I'm still dealing with pain and other things. Granted I am probably to blame for my present condition. 1) I did not follow through completely with the treatment the doctor advised, which was a cream to apply to my anus 2x a day, stool softener and tucks medicated wipes. i tried to do the treatment,but with the pain the cream fell off...I stopped the stool softener and tried to keep up with the wipes but that fell off too. 2) I stopped having sex for a long time, but...resumed...probably well before I should have even attempted. One instance I did have sexual encounter with a man who was larger than what I judged. He tore me apart to say the least. Which worsened the situation obviously. Right now I deal with pain, irritation, and anal bleeding. Every time I go to the bathroom it seems that each time there's blood in my stool. I intend to use the tucks medicated wipes and use them on the regular in hopes to help heal my backside. Any other suggestions???
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
For small warts that affect only the skin around the anus, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank