Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
EDIT STRESS TRACKER - Need other EVENTS and SYMPTOMS

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Can we add new EVENTS and SYMPTOMS to the STRESS TRACKER?

It is lacking:

EVENTS:  Family interaction, Relationship problems, Depression (can lead to anxiety), ADHD (can lead to anxiety)

I hope there is a way to add these... if not can it they be added...

Thank you so much for this site... it is a God send... I am telling all my friends about it...

Hi there -

Do you mean the anxiety or mood tracker (or both?)  We can certainly look into that, and thanks for the suggestions!

Emily
Yea.... it would be great if we could put custom triggers for what cause anxiety and also for what causes mood/depression.  Also would be great if had a way to track or chart on the the anxiety chart when we have a panic attack... This is the one major feature that is lacking.  I really love this site... I had forgot about it for a while... and just started using it again..... and I have been sharing it with my friends as well... Thanks for such a great sight...  One other suggestion would be an ADHD tracker for focus and concentration....  AD/HD seems to go hand in hand with depression and anxiety... and each can affect the other....  

Hope you have a wonderful week....
Ricky