Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How to remove the ""asthma tracker"?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

How to remove the ""asthma tracker"?

I've searched everywhere in the forums. The asthma tracker was automatically on my 'manage health' widget on my home page. How do I get rid of it?
If you go to My MedHelp (upper right corner), then My Home, you will see an application box.  Click on Trackers.  When your list appears, click on the little trash can under the tracker you want to delete.

Hope that helps.  Let us know if it doesn't.

Emily
I am having the same problem.  Cannot get rid of the asthma tracker on my home page, listed under the "quick add" links.  I have followed the instructions from Emily but that doesn't help.  I have not selected "Asthma" as one of my trackers and it doesn't show on my list of trackers either it just comes up on my home page.  I think this is the same problem that 1618 is trying to fix.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks!
yeah, pink4 is echoing what my prob is. It's just not listed my trackers at all yet it is on my "Manage My Health" widget on my home page. I helped my mom sign up on her computer too and not only does she have the asthma one but she also has 'menstrual cycles' that does the same thing. (not listed in trackers and not able to remove)
Thanks for your quick reply and help!
Same with me...
I'm stuck with Asthma, Sleep and Water on the "quick add" portion of Manage My Health on my home page. I never had these as trackers; yet, they're there and I can't delete them.
I have the same issue: Sleep, Menstrual Cycles, and Asthma are not on my list of trackers at all yet they are on my "Manage My Health" widget on my home page.

Tried to block image and blocked all images from Medhelp.  I would like to reverse this mistake and still delete Sleep, Menstrual Cycles, and Asthma from my "Manage My Health" widget on my home page.

Thanks,
Densa1
Quick Adds are not the same as your trackers. For most people, we show the same basic set of quick adds as for everyone else. For women, we add menstrual cycle tracker. If you have a specific tracker, we also add that to your set. The Quick Add allows users who are not familiar with our trackers to quickly add data. In fact, if you don't have trackers, you can still utilize Quick Adds. Therefore, we show a wide range of different values that users can track. For now, you cannot customize what shows up in your quick adds.

For those of you with the Asthma Quick Add, did you ever have an asthma tracker or list asthma as an interest?

Densa1 - MedHelp doesn't support the ability to block images. If you did this using a browser plug-in or another browser feature, you'll need to contact Microsoft (for Internet Explorer) or Mozilla (for Firefox) for help.
Krissy here, no I never added an asthma tracker or list asthma as an interest.
Thanks for the quick response. We'll research this as a bug, but for now, please just ignore the Asthma Quick Add.
nope, I never added or showed an interest in the asthma tracker. Neither did my mom(she has a separate account) It just showed up from the beginning and we've never been able to remove it.
I also never added or showed an interest in the asthma tracker, but it has shown up from the very beginning and I have been unable to delete it.
Just for the sake of discussion, I never had the asthma tracker, either.
Thanks everyone for the clarifications. This is a bug and we have this in our to-fix list. We'll let you know when it's been fixed, but you'll probably notice that Asthma is gone from your Quick Adds first.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Hey Everyone,

The Asthma Quick Add should no longer show up unless you actually have an Asthma Tracker. Let us know if it's still on your home page.

Thanks,
MedHelp
yep, it's gone now on mine. Thanks