Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
"Members Using Tracker"

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

"Members Using Tracker"

Hello.

Can the "Members Using Tracker" field that shows other members using the same tracker be a fixed scrollable field that shows other members? In this way it would prevent any unnecessary scrolling to the bottom of the current web page by eliminating the extra white space. It would also prevent the displayed Tracker from jumping around a lot when the system updates the Tracker's information.

I'm happy for any feedback you may have.

Kind regards,
Sarita.

Thanks for your suggestion.  I'll pass it onto our IT folks.

Good idea!

Emily
You might also want to try out the Browse tool, in the upper right of the tracker.  That will take you to other Exercise trackers as well.

Also, please check your Private Messages.  I have sent you a message there as well.  Just click on Inbox at the top right corner of every page.

Thanks.
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll be looking into redesigning the tracker pages in the near future and we'll certainly take this feedback into consideration in the new design. In addition to the Browse feature, we've recently launched a Tracker Gallery where you can scroll through many users' trackers on one page. To access the Tracker Galleries, click Health Tools in the top nav, and then click on the tracker you'd like to browse. If you're interested in the Exercise Tracker Gallery, here is a link: http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/exercise

Thanks,
MedHelp