Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Mobile Site: Issues and Comment
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mobile Site: Issues and Comment

When I use MedHelp on my phone, I can't log into my account.  I can enter my nickname and password, but instead of accepting them the site just re-loads the login page.  I could login using the same device previously, this issue only surfaced in the past week or so.  I tried deleting the history and casche of my phone's browser, but that didn't solve the problem.

Also, I notice on the mobile site that line breaks (such as the one I created in this post to separate paragraphs) are removed from posts.  I understand the intention to fit as much information onto the screen as possible, but given that many MH users may have visual and/or cognitive limitations, I find that the auto elimination of line breaks in the mobile version creates an accessibility issue.

Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

When you log in, try going to your inbox, trackers, etc., even though it has reloaded the log in page.  We have a bug, and it may just be the wrong page is loading.  Let me know what happens, and if you aren't able to log on to the mobile site, let me know what kind of phone you use, as well.

I will pass on the suggestions for the paragraphs, breaks, etc.

Emily
Blank
428506_tn?1296560999
No, I've tried accessing my account information even though the login page keeps reloading, and I am not able to access any of my user-specific content.  I'm using an iPhone 3GS.  

Thanks for the response!  I figured it was a bug since it went from working to not working...
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Thanks for letting me know, and I will check with tech about this, and let you know.

Emily
Blank
428506_tn?1296560999
Update: I must have accidentally disabled cookies in my browser settings.  I turned them back on & I can log in & access content just fine.   I'm posting from my phone now.
Blank
Good to hear - thanks for the update!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979