Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
MyDietDiary App Export

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

MyDietDiary App Export

I'm using the iPhone app to track my diet for the last while. I want to be able to export my data to an Excel or csv file. Is this possible? I need to be able to print it out.

Thanks,

C.
Tags: App, export
Hi there -

Usually, this is possible.  Unfortunately, we are experiencing a glitch in the tool that lets me do this for you.

If you have synced your data to our site (enter your username and password into the app), you can print from the Food Tracker.  http://www.medhelp.org/food_diary/show_report/5095197?personal_page_id=3035154  ;(This puts you into Reports.)  You can print whatever you need from here.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
Hi, thanks for the help. At the moment in the reports section, all I can see ar pie charts and bar charts. Is there any way of simply printing what I ate and when I ate it (just as I enter it into the app)?

Many thanks,

C.
Hi there -

No, I'm sorry, not unless you want to print each date separately.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Emily