Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
"People helped" stats

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

"People helped" stats

I noticed that the "People helped" stats do not match with the actual number of people but rather with the number of replies to their posts? I couldn't find more than 210 different threads I replied to but it says I helped 353 people! maybe with some threads I forgot to check "Watch this discussion"
Tags: people, stat
Hi there -

To be honest, I'm not sure.  It should be closer to the number of threads, so I'll have to check with our engineers to get more info.  It may be a few days before I get an answer as it is a holiday week, and many are out.

I'll be in touch, though.

Emily

I also noticed that many Mehelp notification emails were marked as Spam in my Gmail folder!
Hi, Gio77italy,

You might be able to fix that by adding us to your Gmail contacts book.  Let us know if that changes anything.

Claire
thanks I didn't know that.

I think it's fixed now just by clicking the "Not Spam" button!